Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Start New Life In U.S

     It was a dream that came true. I've always wanted to come to the USA and experience a new life. Coming to live alone was a total different life that I had to live in as well. Having to come with little English to speak with was a struggle from the beginning. However, it was suppose to be hard for living, but I had some cousins who lived long before I came. They kind of gave me some informations about the country that I will be living in and showed me everything around. Knowing that many Saudi people are also around was a good thing that I liked. On the other hand, not because all of those advantages of having to living in the USA, I did not care about my hometown. I truly have missed my family. But I also have to get over my emotions to be able to live comfortably and to be able be successful in college when I start. I want to get my college degree and make myself  proud and also my family who have believed in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment